Contact Us (720) 458-5280
You are here
We've built all kinds of sites over the years, from ground-up custom data-driven applications to 500+ page CMS-powered publishing monsters. A few of our recent notable projects are listed below.
Spaceblues needed a fresh, slick new site for artists to showcase their work in an interactive fashion. We migrated accounts and assets from their old Drupal 6 site to a totally new Drupal 7 site with a fresh new theme.
- Extensive social network features
- Feeds, notifications and commenting
- Drag and drop management of artwork
- Connectivity with 3rd party networks (FB,Twitter)
The Tour Club grants members unprecedented access to PGA Tour events and programs. Our team worked in conjunction with PGA Tour resources to deploy this Ruby on Rails based website.
- Integration with Google Maps
- Ruby on Rails
- Data driven page content
- Multi-faceted site presentation
- Extensive use of jQuery
The The New Mexico Tourism Department approached us to help them get a high-profile, state-wide tourism campaign up and running on a tight published deadline. A previous shop failed to deliver a functional application, so we stepped in to help.
- Custom PHP application using CodeIgnitor
- Integration with Android and iPhone apps
- Photo-based scavenger hunt with reward accrual
- AJAX driven user interface
- Custom administrative interface
After a successful engagment with New Mexico's Tourism Department on their Catch the Kid promotional website, we were again approached by the state, this time to develop an asset library for New Mexico's media partners.
- Drupal 7 based application
- Multi-tiered access levels
- Customized administrative tools
- User submission of creative content
- Admin approval engine
- File download tracking and reporting
FireCore's old site utilized three separate systems (osCommerce, phpBB and Wordpress — handling storefront, forums and a blog). We consolidated them into a unified presentation using Drupal.
DevelopIntelligence offers personalized software training and consulting, and needed a new website to keep up with their expanding offerings. We delivered a site that was:
- Drupal based
- Highly taxonomy driven
- Driven by complex Drupal Views
- Integrated with HighRise and Zoho CRM
- Specifically optimized for search
The Quintess Collection is a private luxury travel club with homes across the world valued, on average, at $4 million each. We've worked with Quintess for years helping grow and improve their public site and member travel tools.
- Ruby on Rails driven web application
- 400+ data-driven pages
- Robust member toolkit
- Real-time availability calendar and booking
- Multi-level user access permissions
Working with Internet Honey we developed a new site for the Fort Collins Conventions & Visitors Bureau. This site features extensive data synchronization with Sales Force objects to present business listings.
- Drupal based website
- Google Maps API and geocoding
- Sales Force integration
- Customized admin interface
- Taxonomy driven menus
3d Lacrosse needed a commerce-enabled event registration system for their extensive catalog of Lacrosse training programs across the country. We created a Drupal site with:
- Streamlined user registration
- Integrated parent and player account relationships
- Extensive custom reporting for event signups
- Training video libraries with remote CDN integration
- Custom modules galore
NTT offers various professional training courses for companies and government agencies world-wide. They needed a website to sell online registrations for hundreds of training programs.
- Drupal based eCommerce website
- Purchase-driven training event registrations
- Geocoded training locations
- Customized checkout flows
- Custom module development
One of the leading names in fly-fishing needed an online portal for sales and communication with their sales reps and dealers.
- Fresh new design
- Import/export inventory and customer info
- Full login system with order histories
- Drupal base with custom modules
- Automation and integration with their accounting and inventory systems
1 Shot Gear sells high quality hunting gear and shooting accessories to serious hunters and long-range shooters worldwide. They wanted an eCommerce site that would be easily navigable and well organized to allow users to quickly find all of the products they were looking for.
- Drupal based eCommerce website
- Custom website design and Drupal theme
- Highly customized product pages
- Expansive catalog / taxonomy structure
- Translatable content and language switcher